The Reset & Backup settings help you to prepare the FX-Panel for a full reset. We highly recommend to backup your FX-Panel every time you update to a new version, or before resetting the FX-Panel.
Reset the FX-Panel
A reset will delete all presets and settings you’ve ever made! The FX-Panel will be empty after a reset.
- Go to FX-Panel > Panel Settings > Reset & Backup
- Press the Reset Panel button and confirm the notification.
You can reset all data related to presets, such as the favourite sate, default settings, custom presets and the counter.
- Go to FX-Panel > Panel Settings > Reset & Backup > Reset Preset
- Select the type of attribute you want to reset. This will be applied to all presets available in your FX-Panel.
- Press the Reset All Presets button and confirm the notification.
A Panel backup will save your settings, custom presets, custom images, preset options and camera raw filter in a backup file. This backup file (.fxbackup) can be used, if you want to restore your FX-Panel. We recommend a backup before updating to a different FX-Panel version or before deleting the whole FX-Panel.
- Go to FX-Panel > Panel Settings > Reset & Backup > Backup
- Press Backup if you want to backup the FX-Panel. Select a location on your disk.
- Press Restore and select the backup file (.fxbackup) to restore the FX-Panel.