A set is a custom made compilation of single presets, similar to a bundle. They can contain items from bundles, actions, scripts or camera raw filters. Sets appear right within the Quick Finder. In a set you can not only combine different presets but you can also define a custom order. Create sets for different workflows and occasions.
Create Custom Sets
- Open the Quick Menu and press the Custom Set button.
- Click on the Create Set button. A new set will be created and an Edit Custom Set and Custom Order section will appear.
- Click into the text field within the Edit Custom Set section to edit the name (optional).
- Add presets by selecting them from the list. Selected presets will change their color to blue and appear in the Custom Order section. Use the drop-down menu or the search field to find specific presets.
- Drag and drop presets within the Custom Order section to change their order.
Delete Custom Sets
- Open the Quick Menu and press the Custom Set button, which will navigate you to Panel Settings > Customs Sets.
- Select the Custom Set you want to delete from the drop-down menu.
- Open the Edit Custom Set section.
- Click on the x icon right to the set name and confirm the notification.