Batch processing allows you to apply a preset onto multiple images within one specific folder. You can either overwrite the existing files or save the result as a JPG or PSD file into a different folder.
- Go to FX-Panel > Panel Settings > Batch Processing.
- Select a preset in the first section from the dropdown menu. You can adjust the preset by clicking on the right hand button. This will bring you to the preset option where you can apply a custom presets or manually change the parameters. Once you’re done, click on the yellow Create Button to go back.
- Navigate to the second section and open it.
- If you want to overwrite the files within the source folder, activate “Overwrite Original”. Otherwise select JPG or PSD as your file type. PSD files will save all layers. JPG files are flattened. You can define the quality through a slider.
- If you chose not to overwrite the original files, navigate to the third section and open it.
- If you want to save the images into a subfolder of your source destination, activate “subfolder” and define the subfolder’s name. Otherwise deactivate “subfolder” and choose the destination folder by clicking on the path icon.
- Click on the “Save Batch” button and select the source folder.
Supported file formats: PSD, JPG, TIFF, PNG, GIF