Every single preset has its own options. Those options easily help you to modify the outcome of a preset. They are the core of the FX-Panel. Preset options contain basic adjustments, custom presets options and the create button. Some presets have even more options, which are hidden in accordions.
Open preset options (list view)
- Click on the preset which options you want to open. The preset will be highlighted and additional buttons appear on the right hand site.
- Click on the Panel Options button.
Alternatively, you can double click on the preset. This works by default, but can be change it in Panel Settings > Main Settings > List view.
Open preset options (image view)
- Hover over the preset which options you want to open. Two icons appear: one to create the presets (right) and one to open its options (left).
- Click on the Panel Options icon.
Close preset options
- Click on the tab bar (“go back” arrow and preset name)
Alternatively, you can right click anywhere in the panel to go back.
Some presets are very powerful and offer a lot of options. To make them manageable while remaining clear, we added those additional options into accordions. Accordions are black separator bars with a title and an arrow on the right site. Simply click on an accordion to show its content. Click again to close it. Double click, if you want to open/close all accordions at the same time.